Looking for a genuine CB Passive Income review? You have landed in the right place! You might have seen many reviews but this one is going to one hundred percent genuine and unbiased. For a lot of people, to be able to make some good money online is like a dream come true. And if they could really find a way to make money with a website or some other online method, they might leave their jobs to focus on their new venture, well, actually I did that, so does many people I know! What if I say there is a program you can trust and join to start your online journey as an Internet Marketer? Yes, CB Passive Income is the answer, don’t worry about its cost, it’s not in thousands like many courses out there which promise that you will start raking in profits from the next day. ‘CB Passive Income’ is also recognized as the CB Passive Income License Program and it is an Email Marketing program created by Patric Chan, who is a best-selling author and a worldwide speaker. This CB Passive Income 5.0 review will tell everything about the program and you can decide whether this suits you or not.
Before we start the review, let me introduce myself, I’m Steve, I have been in the Internet Marketing industry for quite some time. If you are regular at TecSmash, you know that I don’t recommend too many programs, but when I find a good one, I and my team personally test it and do thorough research on it. I found CB Passive Income very intriguing and a newbie friendly method. Let’s find out what it all about.
CB Passive Income Review – Patric Chan’s Affiliate Marketing Training Worth Joining?
- 1 CB Passive Income Review – Patric Chan’s Affiliate Marketing Training Worth Joining?
- 1.1 What is CB Passive Income?
- 1.2 Evolution of CB Passive Income Training
- 1.3 The CB Passive Income Pros and Cons
- 1.4 About Patric Chan, The Creator of CB Passive Income Course
- 1.5 How to Make Money with CB Passive Income?
- 1.6 Who should use CB Passive Income?
- 1.7 CB Passive Income Tools & Training
- 1.8 Is CB Passive Income better Than Inbox Blueprint?
- 1.9 Is CB Passive Income a Scam?
- 1.10 Is CB Passive Income worth Buying?
- 1.11 CB Passive Income Discounts and Bonuses
- 1.12 Conclusion – CB Passive Income is 100% Recommended
Today, there are thousands of people who work online and make passive money from the comforts of their home, even in their sleep. Passive income is income which comes from cash flow which is received on a regular basis, and it requires marginal to no effort by the receiver in order to maintain it. And CB Passive Income is that passive income method which gives you a chance to make your own online money without using your efforts unnecessarily.
In CB Passive Income, CB stands for ClickBank. The main purpose of CB Passive Income is to help you endorse ClickBank products using Email Marketing and receive payments in the form of affiliate commissions. If you have gotten a look at the official website, you will find lots of persuasive statements and promises about how effective this program is.
You might have read quite a few CB Passive Income reviews or have learned more about it on forums or blogs and if you are not satisfied with those, our CB Passive Income 5.0 review might help you decide if this product is worth your time or not.
So before you decide about whether to go for CB Passive Income signup, let’s dive deep into this CB Passive Income review 2019.
What is CB Passive Income?
Every time someone needs a source of additional income, most of the suggestions come in the form of getting a part-time job. But what if you find a way where you don’t need to go to another place for a job and spend your time or energy in putting extra hours. CB Passive Income might be the solution to it.
CB Passive Income by Patric Chan is a product which is an affiliate marketing training course and the creator claims that this program will teach the members how to set up an online business system that makes money without any looking after. As, CB stands for ClickBank and as the name itself recommends, this internet marketing model circles around endorsing ClickBank products to the subscribers and earning some good money in form of commissions. The CB Passive Income system is based on promoting Clickbank products as an affiliate through a “Secret” webpage. The idea is to build a small website, providing an opt-in form, gathering email addresses, and then sending affiliate products to those subscribers.
Evolution of CB Passive Income Training
While we are doing this CB Passive Income review 2019, let me give you a peek into how CB Passive Income has evolved until version 5.0. CB passive income by Patric Chan was first introduced in August 2013. Patric Chan is the creator of this program and he further updated versions of CB Passive Income as 2.0 in 2014, 3.0 in 2015, 4.0 in 2017 and 5.0 in late 2018.
Over the course of time, the creator added more and more training, tools and resources to this program. For instance, in 3.0 version of CB passive income, multiple landing pages together with ‘AI Optin Detector’ were added. This AI Optin Detector is basically used to recognize visitors who are already on your Email list and it’ll show them a different landing page to endorse other objects and monetize it.
And when CBPI 4.0 came out, it had more mobile features such as the Facebook Click-to-Optin feature. This feature lets the visitors to opt-in to your list just by clicking on a button and it will be automatically connected with the visitor’s
(prospect) Facebook account. Essentially, the visitor will use the same email address to opt-in to your list which he or she uses for getting access to his or her Facebook account. It is a very effective feature and it really increases your conversion rate.
The CB Passive Income Pros and Cons
- Based on the affiliate marketing principles.
- Email Marketing is the method used (#1 Internet Marketing channel).
- Endorsed by ClickBank.
- Creator, Patric Chan is a reputed IM personality.
- User-friendly course, especially for the beginners.
- Free upgrades.
- One of the longest running ‘make money online’ program.
- 60-day, 100% money back guarantee.
- Might be difficult to get organic traffic for the beginners.
- Have no control over which product to promote.
- Need quite some time for initial set up.
I don’t think we can consider these cons and ‘cons’ considering this program works on a proven method and thousands have already learned the do’s and dont’s of email marketing over the years.
About Patric Chan, The Creator of CB Passive Income Course
As I already mentioned in this detailed CB Passive Income review, Patric Chan is the creator of this program. He is a best-selling author, online entrepreneur, worldwide speaker and so far he has helped thousands of students learn about entrepreneurship through his live sessions, training courses, books etc. He is also a co-author of the book Clicking Cash with New York Times Best-selling author, Robert G. Allen.
In addition, if you go through the official website, you will find out he has received several testimonials from common men to large business tycoons. Indeed, there is a billionaire who is a member of Patric’s fan club, Bill Bartmann, who became the 25th richest man in America.
Patric Chan has been invited to many countries, forums, and summits to share his views on internet marketing. Furthermore, he accepted a challenge in renowned, ‘World Internet Summit Seminar’ in 2006 and made a sale of over $36,000 in 3 days!
How to Make Money with CB Passive Income?
That’s a question. So far in this CB Passive Income review, we have already covered that CB Passive Income assists you with building your Email Marketing business and monetize your list by selling affiliate products using ClickBank. Now let’s get into details:
CB Passive Income can be seen as a completely automated tool to help people create their own internet business. Now if you are a bit on the unfamiliar territory with Email Marketing, let’s have a look at how CB Passive Income works:
Step 1 – First step is to bring more traffic to your landing or opt-in page.
Step 2 – Offer the visitors with a free gift to get their attention and add their Email address to the subscribers’ list.
Step 3 – Continue to stay in touch with the subscribers and build a trust-based relationship with them.
Step 4 – Then you begin working on monetizing your list by sending promotional Emails to your subscribers telling and recommending them about appropriate affiliate products.
When it comes to CB Passive Income, according to CB passive income reviews and the creator Patric Chan, his product will automate the steps 2 to 4 for you and you would just have to complete step no. 1, which is to bring traffic to your landing or opt-in page, fortunately, the program also has a feature to buy more traffic.
For many who do not have much experience, getting traffic can be a major hurdle in the online marketing business. However, CB Passive Income does offer some training resources to teach you about how to generate traffic.
Let’s see how CB Passive Income works for you:
- When you join the program, you are delivered with a number of pre-made landing pages that also have free product offers for the visitors.
- You will be promoting your landing page using social media platforms, YouTube, Bing, or by hiring paid traffic services. You can promote many landing pages at the same time.
- In order to get the free product, your visitors will have to subscribe to your mailing list.
- After that, Patric will send the follow-up emails or newsletters to your subscribers. Those letters will comprise the offer regarding some particular product available at affiliate network, Clickbank.
- When your subscriber purchases a product, you will receive a commission.
Who should use CB Passive Income?
While CB Passive Income will do most of your job, you would still have to put in your energies to drive traffic to your landing page and that is where experience comes in handy. As I already mentioned in this CB Passive Income review, Even though Patric Chan does provide some material to help you drive the traffic, you are the one who would have to make some real efforts.
Although anyone can use this product, it would be advantageous to have some experience. So if you want to use this program, you would have to commit yourself to it and make an honest effort to learn, follow the instructions and efficiently make use of the CB Passive Income License Program, you would be making money from the internet in a very short time.
I and my colleagues are still using it and I gotta say, its one of the best programs I have ever joined.
CB Passive Income Tools & Training
CB Passive Income offers some tools, training, and support for its users. Let’s see what they are:
1. Training – CB Passive Income provides training regarding how to generate traffic. They will teach you about both Free and Paid traffic generation methods, for example, SEO, Ads, Social Media Marketing, Paid Ads, YouTube promotion, and more. Nevertheless, they are all very basic and you can finish your training in just a day or two. They also teach about adavance Email Marketing techniques.
2. Tools – CB Passive Income in itself works as a tool. When you become a member, you will be able to get our own landing or opt-in page with exclusive URL. They also provide with a bonus tool, The Digital Cover Creator. It helps you in creating a professional cover for your Free offer.
3. Support – CB Passive Income also offers a great support system for its members.
Is CB Passive Income better Than Inbox Blueprint?
Before we start with CB passive income vs inbox blueprint in this CB Passive Income review, you should know what Inbox Blueprint is. Inbox Blueprint is an all-inclusive Email Marketing course with lots of resources created by Anik Singal. It concentrates on helping people learn about how to build a list of Email subscribers from the very start and monetize it. Sounds quite familiar to CB Passive Income? Foundation of both programs are same but there are some major differences.
- Inbox Blueprint is way more expensive than CB Passive Income.
- Inbox Blueprint has a lot of training modules to get started, but in CBPI you can start right away.
- You have to set up your own autoresponder, email swipes and find freebies in Inbox Blueprint but all these steps are automated in CB Passive Income.
- You must have at least a couple of thousands to start with Inbox Blue Print to drive traffic but a minimum of $100 would get you good traffic in CB Passive Income by Patric Chan.
I would never say Inbox Blueprint is not worth joining though, it’s very advanced. I have also tried it and the amount of learning material you get inside is tremendous. But I’ll always recommend CB Passive Income to any newbie who is dreaming of profiting in his online business very quickly.
Is CB Passive Income a Scam?
The answer is no. It is not a scam. Patric Chan’s longest running program is not only quite affordable but also offers a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Although it might not be the best email marketing program out there, this program is effective and offers a legit chance to start your own profitable online business.
Some good things that make it more legit are that it has been ranked among the top 3 affiliate programs on ClickBank from 2013. What is more, Patric has been invited to ClickBank’s headquarters for completing five years running the most successful course of all time!
Is CB Passive Income worth Buying?
Yes. CB Passive Income has been around since 2013 and now it’s on version 5, displaying that the system is quite established and continuously improving its functioning. You can read all the CB passive income 5.0 reviews avaialable online and I bet you won’t see a totally negative review. In addition, Patric has some awesome testimonials and he is a best-selling author. And what makes this program more credible is that it makes realistic offers. It does not promise to make you rich overnight and it will help you improve your own efforts.
CB Passive Income Discounts and Bonuses
With the version of 5.0, you get to enjoy some bonuses including insider tools & training membership worth $20/Month, 15 months of fast cash series archive worth $705, 3-month traffic to income masterclass worth $997. Also, you can get the membership at $47 per month or a discounted $497-lifetime plan, including a 60-day money back guarantee for the current version.
Conclusion – CB Passive Income is 100% Recommended
Passive income is perhaps one of the most effective ways to get some good money without putting too much of your time into it. The CB Passive Income for 2019 offers you to do just that where you can make the money even in your sleep. While restricted in some aspects, it can still be quite effective and might give you what you are looking for, and you get a 60-day money back guarantee. Won’t hurt to try it huh?
If you want to know more, you can visit the official page of CB passive income 5.0. Hope our in-depth and detailed CB Passive Income review was helpful. Do share your thoughts in the comments section.