Making money online is trending and the opportunities are infinite, especially for the young and inspiring entrepreneurs. The books am about to mention has everything one needs to know to get started on the digital world, these books deal with strategy, clarity, economy, enemy handling, long term- short term goal fixing, innovation, duplication, inspiration and many more.
10 Inspiring Books For Teens To Make Money Online
- 1 10 Inspiring Books For Teens To Make Money Online
- 1.1 1. The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- 1.2 2. The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- 1.3 3.A Paperboy’s Fable: The 11 Principles of Success By Deep Patel
- 1.4 4.Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- 1.5 5. Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love by Scott Fox
- 1.6 6. “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Timothy Ferriss
- 1.7 7. “The Art of Non-Conformity” by Chris Guillebeau
- 1.8 8. Do Cool Sh*t: Quit Your Day Job, Start Your Own Business, and Live Happily Ever AfterBy Miki Agrawal
- 1.9 9. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 1.10 10. Founders at Work by Jessica Livingston
The key to staying on the top in the digital world is similar to the physical one and that is to know the current trend and have a clear strategy. When you start out developing a habit of reading, understanding and applying the knowledge is what will help you in the long run. So here are what I feel are the Top 10 inspiring books for teens to make money online.
1. The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
It’s easy to learn stuff theoretically but implementing them practically can be a whole different task. This book can be your complete guide to testing, measuring and learning tools and methodologies for starting out a successful business carrier. Why do you think most startups fail? Lack of understanding of the market needs, constantly changing the ideas, not properly understanding and going by the feedback loops.
2. The Art of War by Sun Tzu
This book is a classic, it taught us the tactics used in a war that can actually be applied in today’s world. Though the book has strategies used in the era you will be surprised to know how much you can actually learn from the book and implement it in today’s world. This book covers topics such as conflict resolution, leadership, business management skills, dealing with competition, etc. also most importantly the book teaches us to take and understand things by preserving humanity.
3.A Paperboy’s Fable: The 11 Principles of Success By Deep Patel
This book is interesting, it teaches us life lessons through a beautiful story of a paper boy. Trust me the book will get you so involved that you will see yourself in him. The body learns to ways of entrepreneurship from scratch which gives the readers a detailed insight of the and a step-by-step guide to those core principles
4.Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
This book is a must read and a well-known favorite of many entrepreneurs. This book by Kiyosaki taught us the basics of financial education. This book is the entrepreneur’s bible, as the books show exactly how one can quit his or her 9 to 5 job and turn their dream of becoming independent into reality.
5. Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love by Scott Fox
The books take us through various automated online marketing tools, outsourcing platforms, and software. Turning one’s lifestyle into a profitable and purposeful online business may seem like a dream, well those techniques are what this book will teach you.
6. “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Timothy Ferriss
This book challenges one to ditch the 40-hour work week.it helps in changing the basic mindset of a lot of young entrepreneurs. It taught the import lessons on time and hard work and show what actually matters the most is smart work.
7. “The Art of Non-Conformity” by Chris Guillebeau
To all those budding entrepreneurs who want to challenge the norms of entrepreneurship, this book will teach you how to live your own life and fulfill your goals.
Also, read How to make money online by playing games?
8. Do Cool Sh*t: Quit Your Day Job, Start Your Own Business, and Live Happily Ever AfterBy Miki Agrawal
This book is excellent in helping to boost the confidence, this book focuses on relationship building and takes the reader through Agrawal’s process of finding confidence, building the relationships that support, and inspiring and helping others
9. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
This book teaches us the essential principles for interacting well with people. Develop personal and well as interpersonal tips and how to put them to good use in building a carrier.
10. Founders at Work by Jessica Livingston
This book contains a series of interviews about worlds some of the most successful companies such as Firefox, PayPal, Flickr, Gmail, Yahoo!, Blogger, TripAdvisor, etc. this book is a serious user manual for entrepreneurs that can be used as a book.