AI or Artificial Intelligence is changing our daily needs by helping us make our process easy and less time-consuming. Many of the big companies are using data scientists and these people gather thousands of GBs of data from companies and use AI for processing these amounts of data.
5 Useful Points To Solve Your Business Problem
AI techniques like machine learning and Natural Learning processes (NLP) help companies a lot in solving their complex business issues.
Following are the points that help AI to solve your business problem: –
- Do You Have A Good Quantity Of Data? – Data is the most important thing in any business to analyze performances and to get answers for future performance as well. One should have a lot of data points and not data in plain raw format. If you are a sales company then you should know your customer base and their past purchases, this will help AI make a simple purchase model for the future. However, if you have more data points like brands that a customer likes, the prices they are more inclined to, then the data scientist can put all this information’s into AI and get a better prediction for future sales for the companies.
- Mapping Surveys Through AI – Software like SurveyMonkey help you make surveys very quickly through just a few clicks. Companies can use this survey to send out to their clients and users. The data collected back from these surveys are in huge quantity and will take forever for humans to organize and reach a conclusive result. AI on the other hand can process huge amounts of data in just minutes and give a detailed breakdown on what to improve and what to scale up and down in production based on these reviews.
- Helps In Customer Service – Many big companies like Amazon and Microsoft have deployed AI in the customer support region that works very well in identifying and solving many of the customer’s queries without the need for a human. These AIs chat with the customer, identify their problem, and gives solution immediately. These implementations help companies save much of their time and a lot of money as well. Customers on the other hand are more satisfied as their queries were resolved faster and in a better way. AI with machine learning is changing the customer service industry and helping the business evolve as well.
- Creating The Right Message – Many times people say something different face to face while letting out their right thoughts on online forums. Alternatives Pharma knew this and they with the help of AI scales many web forums and other social media handles to see the response of the various uses and make the right pharmaceutical teams connect with the right patients and the doctors. AI is being used by Alternatives Pharma to do this job where the AI continuously monitors a set of keywords and changes the dynamic of the relationship between patient and doctors.
- Is The Problem Represented In The Data – This is the most major requirement in helping any business. Gathering just the data is not the goal but gathering the right data is what can help the company. If you work in a production environment and if you want to know when your device will fail and what causes it to fail, then you would need datasets wherein the device had failed earlier to identify the pattern for this failure and make future predictions. This also helps in the eCommerce industry where the AI shows you many ads. While you are buying an object the AI shows you something that other users bought with this and many a time customer seeing this ad buys the other product as well. This increases the revenue of the company as the customer who was supposed to buy one product has bought 2 products which were showcased by the AI at the right moment.
There are many ways in which AI is helping small and large-scale businesses. The main thing is identifying how to use AI at its best capacity. Once deployed AI will work on its own and doesn’t need any human intervention for its performance in making the system better.