After reading a Nomad Power System Review before three months, I was very curious to know more about this magical energy generator system. I’m all for saving money and saving the environment, and the Nomad power system pdf promises to help you do both. How? By giving comprehensive instructions on how to build your own generator. According to the author, you’ll save around about 62 percent of energy costs thanks to this device. That all sounds great. I do find myself wondering if it really works, though. Is it really as easy as is claimed? Could I build this myself? I decided to take the plunge and check it out for myself.
Nomad Power System Review – Is It A Mad Idea To Buy This Guide?
I’ll share what I found out in this comprehensive Nomad Power System review.
|Book Title||Nomad Power System|
|Price||$49 (Actual Price $149)|
Features of Nomad Power System
What you’re getting is:
- A step-by-step guide
- The full blueprints for the device
- A comprehensive list of all the materials that you need
- Three additional books
While the generator is the focus of the book, there is also some information on prepping. This will come in useful if that zombie apocalypse ever happens, or if you want to stay off the grid.
About the Creator of Nomad Power System
While I was preparing for this Nomad Power System review, I looked into the creator, Hank Tharp. (As a general tip, I’ve found that this is a great way to sort through real and fake offers.)
Hank is just like the rest of us. He’s a family man who wants to make life as comfortable as possible for his family. He found out the hard way that you can’t always rely on the power company to keep the lights on.
Unfortunately for him, he learned this lesson while his wife was in labor. On that night, the entire town had blacked out. By his recollection, getting his wife to the hospital without traffic lights or streetlights was a hair-raising experience.
On the way there, someone crashed into his car. That meant getting out and looking for help. This turned out to be a fortunate coincidence because he noted that one home had all their lights on. He headed there and got help.
It was a few months later that he decided to go and ask the homeowner how they’d managed to keep everything lit. It was a desperate move because he’d been researching safe alternate power sources.
He’d ruled out a standard gas generator and solar panels because they were too expensive. Fortunately, the homeowner, Keith, was happy to share what he’d done. Keith was a qualified engineer, so it was a cinch for him to create a power generation system.
Hank then tried to recreate the design simply and effectively. The result is this e-book and this Nomad Power System review.
Main advantages of Nomad Power System
- Step by step instructions make it simple to build the machine with no experience
- You could reduce your energy bills by a whopping 62 percent
- The project can be put together in a single afternoon
- You’re also getting some useful advice on prepping
- You might even make money selling power back to the power company
Pros and Cons of Nomad Power System
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Easy to follow instructions
- You can make this up at a fraction of the cost of a generator
- It’s a quick project
- You can provide a fair amount of energy for your home
- I learned a lot during this Nomad Power System review thanks to all the books in the set
- You’ll need to put in some effort
- All told, you’re looking at an outlay of around $250
- There’s no official Nomad Power System YouTube channel – it’s not a deal-breaker, but it would have been nice to have extra support
Is Nomad Power System a Scam?
To be fair, it does seem a little too good to be true. I found myself asking, “Is the Nomad power system any good?” right off the bat. I didn’t want to pay out $49 for something that would be useless.
So, I dug deeper. I’m not parting with money unless I’m absolutely sure I’m getting what I think I am. Here’s a great tip for you – if you’re not sure if an informational product of this type is legit, try Googling the following terms. (Just change the name to the product you’re interested in):
- Nomad Power System review: Or a variation like Nomad Power System reviews
- Nomad power system Snopes: Snopes is a site that seeks the truth behind online urban legends. If something is a scam, it could well appear on this site.
- Nomad power system fake: Or a variation like Nomad power system hoax
These are examples of the search terms that I used when researching the product and for this Nomad Power System review along with my own experience.
I would have liked to see some Nomad Power System free download sample chapters before buying it. In all fairness, though, those sample chapters might give you enough information to research this on your own. I understand why they couldn’t include them.
Nomad Power System, Does It Really Work?
That wraps up my Nomad Power System review. On the whole, I believe that it’s $50 well-spent.
There are cheaper products out there, but none that go into the same amount of detail. Besides, if you sign up today, you get 30 percent off the asking price. I’m not sure how long the special is on for, but I’ll never say no to someone giving me a third off the asking price.
I also like that Hank included a section on prepping. When he said he wanted to protect his family from every eventuality, he wasn’t kidding.
I like the simple design and easy to follow instructions. Why not build it and get in some bonding time with your kids? Overall, this e-book gets a 4.5 out of five. It lost a half a point because I would have liked to spend less money on components.